Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones

Lilymm
    Lilymm
    Silly Goose

Brain Rep : 2

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones Empty Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones

Post by Lilymm Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:47 am

I would want to keep my old memories because I believe that my past experiences have made me the person I am today. Without these memories I would constantly question who I am. Our memories determine who we are, and without these memories where do we stand?
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Brain Rep : 4

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones Empty Re: Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones

Post by Skye Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Now lily I'm a little confused...
    so we can't make new memories?
    So we have short term memory lost...except on steroids!? So I don't even remember what I did a second a go? What a terrifying way to live. Would that even be living? You'd kinda just be in a void unable to comprehend anything going on in the present due to a lack of understanding of the past? You know what I'm saying......"friend"....?

You put a lot of value into past experiences though and that's pretty important. Our experiences do largely shape us into who we are today. We're the products of our genes and environment education

Well done Lily awesome

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm