Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How do you define God?

Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Brain Rep : 4

How do you define God? Empty How do you define God?

Post by Skye Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Is God human-like....

perhaps just a force that set the universe in motion

maybe God is a multitude of beings of things?

DISCUSS GOD!
    carlyrose
    carlyrose
    Silly Goose

Brain Rep : 0

How do you define God? Empty Re: How do you define God?

Post by carlyrose Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:39 pm

I don't think there is a god. I think people just need to believe that somebody/thing higher than them exists.. ja feel?
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Brain Rep : 4

Post by Skye Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:38 pm

carlyrose wrote:I don't think there is a god. I think people just need to believe that somebody/thing higher than them exists.. ja feel?
    I understand what you're saying.

God is like....a parent that never ceases to be a parent. Since God is always above you and is in control, it makes people feel better even when they're adults. Just a child looks up to a parent, adults can look up to a God. It's a security blanket that you don't get judged for if you bring it out in public...well maybe you kinda do now since times are a changin.

I don't know if I feel there needs to be something higher than me...I mean the universe itself is more grand than we will ever be, but at the same time the universe wouldn't be the universe without us. All small insignificant things all add up to a significant universe. I think humans do feel a need to understand the world they're living in and try to make sense of it. God helps many people make sense of it, though I don't want an answer for the sake of an answer. I want the right answer Carly catroll catroll catroll

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:58 am