Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Poll

Are ghosts real?

[ 0 ]
    Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_lcap33%Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_lcap67%Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Brain Rep : 4

Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Empty Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Post by Skye Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Felt a strange presence while alone in your room at night?

Do you believe that the supernatural experiences people have are real?
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Empty Re: Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Post by Skye Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 am

oooOOOoOooOOoooOoooo
    mrsdwyer
    mrsdwyer
    Silly Goose

Brain Rep : 2

Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Empty Re: Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Post by mrsdwyer Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:00 pm

When I was in college I had a side job taking care of people's dogs and cats while they were away. Sometimes the families were kind enough to let me stay in their homes, especially if they were gone for weeks at a time. One group that I always worked with were my former high school teachers (I know... teacher's pet). My school was a converted mansion on Long Island, and many of the teachers had apartments in the old section of the estate. One night, the dog I was taking care of WOULD NOT SETTLE DOWN! She was whimpering and crying all night. Now, being the type A person that I am, I always made sure that each each light was shut off before I went to sleep. In the middle of the night, the dog woke me up. EVERY SINGLE LIGHT IN THE APARTMENT WAS ON! Wait? How did that happen? I know I had turned them off! So, I grabbed the dog and decided that we were leaving and driving to my parents' house... however, I needed to grab my things from the bathroom (stupidly, I was committed to not leaving my makeup bag behind!). The door was locked... from the inside. I literally threw the covers over my head and didn't move for hours... The next morning, the door that was locked the night before opened with a gentle turn of the handle. Was it all a dream, or something more??? DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!
    mrsdwyer
    mrsdwyer
    Silly Goose

Post by mrsdwyer Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Here's a photo of that "haunted house"... does it look haunted to you???
    [img]Have you ever had a supernatural experience? Luhi10[/img]
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Post by Skye Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:09 pm

mrsdwyer wrote:When I was in college I had a side job taking care of people's dogs and cats while they were away.  Sometimes the families were kind enough to let me stay in their homes, especially if they were gone for weeks at a time.  One group that I always worked with were my former high school teachers (I know... teacher's pet).  My school was a converted mansion on Long Island, and many of the teachers had apartments in the old section of the estate.  One night, the dog I was taking care of WOULD NOT SETTLE DOWN! She was whimpering and crying all night.  Now, being the type A person that I am, I always made sure that each each light was shut off before I went to sleep.  In the middle of the night, the dog woke me up.  EVERY SINGLE LIGHT IN THE APARTMENT WAS ON!  Wait?  How did that happen?  I know I had turned them off!  So, I grabbed the dog and decided that we were leaving and driving to my parents' house... however, I needed to grab my things from the bathroom (stupidly, I was committed to not leaving my makeup bag behind!).  The door was locked... from the inside.  I literally threw the covers over my head and didn't move for hours... The next morning, the door that was locked the night before opened with a gentle turn of the handle.  Was it all a dream, or something more???  DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!
    WOOOAH!
    ...that was terrifying. No but honestly if that happened to me I would be super scared. I don't consider myself to be a person who believes in the supernatural, yet I sleep with my lights one because I fear zombies will come out of my closet at night.
    I think the most important thing to take from your experience is to never live in old estates...I mean that's straight out of a horror story argh! at least you had a dog with you that you could sacrifice to save yourself :3

mrsdwyer
    mrsdwyer
    Silly Goose

Post by mrsdwyer Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:16 am

LOL... good point Skye!

PS- on a totally random note, I bought a ton of stickers and one of the collections has a rat that looks like Oatmeal! Will find you on Monday, because you have to have one!
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Post by Skye Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:12 pm

mrsdwyer wrote:LOL... good point Skye!  

PS- on a totally random note, I bought a ton of stickers and one of the collections has a rat that looks like Oatmeal!  Will find you on Monday, because you have to have one!
    Rat sticker!? Awesome I'd love to have it, thanks!
    carlyrose
    carlyrose
    Silly Goose

Brain Rep : 0

Post by carlyrose Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 pm

mrsdwyer wrote:When I was in college I had a side job taking care of people's dogs and cats while they were away.  Sometimes the families were kind enough to let me stay in their homes, especially if they were gone for weeks at a time.  One group that I always worked with were my former high school teachers (I know... teacher's pet).  My school was a converted mansion on Long Island, and many of the teachers had apartments in the old section of the estate.  One night, the dog I was taking care of WOULD NOT SETTLE DOWN! She was whimpering and crying all night.  Now, being the type A person that I am, I always made sure that each each light was shut off before I went to sleep.  In the middle of the night, the dog woke me up.  EVERY SINGLE LIGHT IN THE APARTMENT WAS ON!  Wait?  How did that happen?  I know I had turned them off!  So, I grabbed the dog and decided that we were leaving and driving to my parents' house... however, I needed to grab my things from the bathroom (stupidly, I was committed to not leaving my makeup bag behind!).  The door was locked... from the inside.  I literally threw the covers over my head and didn't move for hours... The next morning, the door that was locked the night before opened with a gentle turn of the handle.  Was it all a dream, or something more???  DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!

That's insanely scary... I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that!! mygosh! but i personally believe there are supernatural things, like ghosts and demons et cetera, tbh I watch a lot of supernatural themed shows and thats probs why but yeah
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Post by Skye Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:40 pm

carlyrose wrote:

That's insanely scary... I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that!! mygosh! but i personally believe there are supernatural things, like ghosts and demons et cetera, tbh I watch a lot of supernatural themed shows and thats probs why but yeah
    The thing is...if ghost and stuff are real. Why do we even have to call them supernatural. If they exist, there is a scientific explanation to how they exist, therefore they must be natural. I think there are strange things we've yet to explain, but I don't want to say that they're ghost or demons. They're what they are as of now, strange things we've yet to explain. Maybe in our lifetimes we'll get some more concrete answers murica! GOD BLESS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm