Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If your life was a movie, what would the title be?

Lilymm
    Lilymm
    Silly Goose

Brain Rep : 2

If your life was a movie, what would the title be?  Empty If your life was a movie, what would the title be?

Post by Lilymm Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:38 am

mygosh! hmm
    Skye
    Skye
    Security Council

Brain Rep : 4

If your life was a movie, what would the title be?  Empty Re: If your life was a movie, what would the title be?

Post by Skye Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Interesting question Lily. On the farm it gets 2 ducks, though outside the farm I'd give it a solid 6.

It's difficult to title an actual person's life. Movies tend to focus on one major plot, but life is full of so many different plots that may or may not come to a satisfying end. When I think back on the life I have had, I think I'm just pretty lucky Lily. Everything seemed a mess, but it all fell into place at the end. Though I don't know why I'm talking about an end since my life is still going and everything could become crap again in just moments, but sometimes the craziness makes things more beautiful too. Sooooo....dik Lily....I'd call it, Jigsaw Mosaic. Cause sometimes things are just really scattered and confusing, but they can still make a nice picture? I don't know what I'm saying argh!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:31 am