Do you support gay marriage?

    Share

    Poll

    Should gay marriage be legal?

    [ 5 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 5
    avatar
    Skye
    Security Council

    Posts : 51
    Brain Rep : 4
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : with rats...

    Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Skye on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:10 pm

    Do you believe that one's sex shouldn't matter when it comes to marriage?
    Why or why not?
    avatar
    Mr. Griffin
    Silly Goose

    Posts : 3
    Brain Rep : 2
    Join date : 2014-11-11

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Mr. Griffin on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 pm

    Gays have every right to be just as miserable as straights ! Seriously, if people love each other it really doesn't matter.
    avatar
    Skye
    Security Council

    Posts : 51
    Brain Rep : 4
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : with rats...

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Skye on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 pm

    Mr. Griffin wrote:Gays have every right to be just as miserable as straights !   Seriously, if people love each other it really doesn't matter.
    Yay lets spread the misery ohmy

    I don't understand why people have to be bound by the definitions others made, especially on the definition of a right marriage. Since marriage itself isn't really "natural", we made it what it is and we can change it how we please. Even if you don't agree with another's marriage it doesn't mean that you can't still get married your way. If gay marriage is legal, straight people can and will still get married....gay people will just also get to be legally recognized.

    I just don't understand why it's so hard for people...well I guess I kinda do....if you've been taught a certain thing is wrong since you were young you're likely to continue thinking it...but still it sucks catcry
    avatar
    Mycathashandles
    Security Council

    Posts : 7
    Brain Rep : 3
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 70
    Location : my basement

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Mycathashandles on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:41 pm

    i think its obvious that people who are gay should be able to get married. i mean we are all people it just dosent make a difference. people are marrying manikins and dogs or whatever. people should be able to love who they want
    avatar
    Skye
    Security Council

    Posts : 51
    Brain Rep : 4
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : with rats...

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Skye on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:48 pm

    Mycathashandles wrote:i think its obvious that people who are gay should be able to get married. i mean we are all people it just dosent make a difference. people are marrying manikins and dogs or whatever. people should be able to love who they want
    People are marrying mannequins and dogs!? Wooooah. Well actually I did hear this story about some guy marrying a computer...I think. Though how exactly does that work...does the government still give them benefits and stuff?

    Though as far as judging people, I don't really care who people marry as long as it's consensual. With objects and stuff...sure it's weird...but as long as no ones hurt, they can do what they want.

    Though if someone marries and animal....does that mean they can have sex with them? Cause isn't that an issue of consent...actually isn't the issue of consent very big when it comes to marrying animals?! hmm
    avatar
    Mycathashandles
    Security Council

    Posts : 7
    Brain Rep : 3
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 70
    Location : my basement

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Mycathashandles on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:53 pm

    Skye wrote:
    Mycathashandles wrote:i think its obvious that people who are gay should be able to get married. i mean we are all people it just dosent make a difference. people are marrying manikins and dogs or whatever. people should be able to love who they want
    People are marrying mannequins and dogs!? Wooooah. Well actually I did hear this story about some guy marrying a computer...I think. Though how exactly does that work...does the government still give them benefits and stuff?

    Though as far as judging people, I don't really care who people marry as long as it's consensual. With objects and stuff...sure it's weird...but as long as no ones hurt, they can do what they want.

    Though if someone marries and animal....does that mean they can have sex with them? Cause isn't that an issue of consent...actually isn't the issue of consent very big when it comes to marrying animals?! hmm

    i would think consent is big with that, especially if you wanna have sex with the animal your marrying. but its hard to tell if the animal is ok with it cause i mean...we dont speak animal. what if you marry and have sex with a dog, they are basically happy all the time, and sometimes will hump anything in their path.
    avatar
    Skye
    Security Council

    Posts : 51
    Brain Rep : 4
    Join date : 2014-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : with rats...

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Skye on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:04 pm

    Mycathashandles wrote:
    Skye wrote:
    Mycathashandles wrote:i think its obvious that people who are gay should be able to get married. i mean we are all people it just dosent make a difference. people are marrying manikins and dogs or whatever. people should be able to love who they want
    People are marrying mannequins and dogs!? Wooooah. Well actually I did hear this story about some guy marrying a computer...I think. Though how exactly does that work...does the government still give them benefits and stuff?

    Though as far as judging people, I don't really care who people marry as long as it's consensual. With objects and stuff...sure it's weird...but as long as no ones hurt, they can do what they want.

    Though if someone marries and animal....does that mean they can have sex with them? Cause isn't that an issue of consent...actually isn't the issue of consent very big when it comes to marrying animals?! hmm

    i would think consent is big with that, especially if you wanna have sex with the animal your marrying. but its hard to tell if the animal is ok with it cause i mean...we dont speak animal. what if you marry and have sex with a dog, they are basically happy all the time, and sometimes will hump anything in their path.
    lmao "we don't speak animal"
    But the humping isn't really that sexual....I think. Maybe we could make something else...like an animal bonds certificate thing.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Do you support gay marriage?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:40 am